Dr. Javier Pérez Hernández
The main projects developed in the Photophysics Unit during 2018 are the following ones:
– Improvement and setup of a pulsed xenon lamp. Integration and synchronization with the laser source.
– Advise in TAS measurements for different research groups.
– TAS data processing.
– Unit instrumentation maintaining: photodiodes alignment, TAS Systems alignment.
– Design and setup of a system to characterize solar cells under temperature-controlled conditions using a Peltier system.
– Design and setup of a system to heat up samples using an IR laser.
– Design and setup of a photocatalytic system using a 425nm laser.
– Test of a spectral camera to be used with the nanosecond TAS.
The number of experiments in the self-service mode equipment during the last three years can be seen in the chart.